Adam vs the Phawx!

It that's time again where I open my big mouth and get thrown into another competition... Earlier today I was chatting with my best friend/roomie Phawx about us playing New Super Mario Bros Wii which quickly turned into shit talking. Short story is we created a bet to see who's the better Mario player.

The rules are:
Person who loses the least amount of lives wins.
No sabotaging the other player (throwing them off a cliff and such).
Only play through one world (though it has to be a hard one).

If I win, Phawx is forced to watch the entire first season of Lost in a month (that will get her sucked into the series, muh ha ha ha). If she wins however... I'll be forced to get her 3000 achievement points in a month... If either of us doesn't come through with our punishments, something more severe will happen (no I won't be getting kicked in the balls Fleets!). I hope to god I win this as if I don't I'll be 0-3. Gotta win sometime right?

6 comments:

DeejayNeo said...

Ok ok I can Kick you in the teeth k.

SuperIchi said...

Next Star Hill vid. :P

Raven said...

Adam, if you don't win this, you will never win anything. Mario is the one thing you have going for you. The one thing you're good at. Don't fuck this up.

Raven said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Fleetscut said...

but its a video game. and he sucks at those

Unknown said...

Poytin: 3rd time is the charm, right?

Post a Comment